At Delaware Valley Brokerage Services we will find the right group health plan for employers working with all size groups. We will guide you through group enrollment, compliance, claims, renewals and COBRA Administration. We help you provide employees with the best options available.
We work for you, not for the insurance companies, so we will tailor our search to your needs and make sure that you get the most out of your group health insurance plan. We will also keep you up to date on changing policies so that you stay compliant with plan documentation and notice requirements.
We can help employers with questions like:
- Am I required to offer health insurance to my employees?
- How do I calculate FTEs (full-time equivalents)?
- Will my business be subject to tax penalties?
- How can I gain control of my benefit costs?
- Does the Affordable Care Act and Employer Mandate affect me?
- Will my business qualify for tax credits?
- What is a “defined contribution” plan?
- What is the “SHOP Marketplace” or the “SHOP Exchange” and how is it different from our current coverage?
Contact one of our experienced brokers today for smart solutions to group health insurance:
800-888-1466 or firstname.lastname@example.org